Meta-Mar is a free online meta-analysis service developed as an adjunctive tool for running a full meta-analysis (including meta-regression and subgroup analysis) or can be used as a calculator/convertor of effect sizes!
- Possibility of choosing the Data entry methods between manual Data entry or .xlsx upload.
- Calculation of effect sizes based on SMD , Correlation and Ratios models for every single study.
- Calculation of the overall effect size of the analysis based on fixed and random effect models.
- Calculation of Fail-N Safe based on fixed and random effect models.
- Calculation of heterogeneity of the analysis (Q Cochrane, I2 and Tau2).
- Possibility of meta regression and subgroup analysis.
- Visualization of Forest Plot and Funnel Plot.
- Possibility of exporting the results of the analysis via a .xlsx file.
- Finally and regardless of your analysis, you may just want to use an Effect Size Calculator